HOT OFF THE PRESS:
Sign up to hear from me a little more often.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
“Why be average, when you can be so much more?”Jo Franco
JoClub Connections Session!
Come join us for a Sunday of journaling to get CONNECTED and COLLAB with your new favorite people you haven't met yet! JoClub has two meetings every month on Zoom, where we journal together from all over the …
It’s Never Too Late To Start Journaling
WRITTEN BY: ALEJANDRO ALAYA SCHMITT I was first introduced to journaling about 12 years ago when I was working for the Mexican Consulate in Salt Lake City, Utah by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day …
The JoClub Community Speaks
JoClub is a community of journalers bold enough to share their thoughts with the world. Our membership is for anyone who wants to make lifelong connections with other people who want to dive into self-improvement, mental clarity, and …
The Global Journal – Issue 2
The 2nd issue of The Global Journal is now here! Pricing: You can buy the second issue of GloJo now for $7.99. New issues will be released the 1st of every month. Psst: all JoClub members will receive a free …
Here’s Why You Should Keep A Journal
WRITTEN BY: MARYSE S. MARIUS Writing in a journal can lead to a plethora of benefits. In essence, journaling helps with clarity and organization. People start journaling for different reasons. These reasons can be personal, professional, or a …
- JoClub Connections Session!
- It’s Never Too Late To Start Journaling
- The JoClub Community Speaks
- The Global Journal – Issue 2
- Here’s Why You Should Keep A Journal
- The Sweetness of Shared Privacy
- How Journaling In A Foreign Language Can Help
- Journaling: A Journey To Self-Confidence
- The Global Journal – Issue 1
- JoClub Power Session!
- How Joining a Journal Club Changed My Life
- Journaling Has Called You. Heed The Call!
- Meet “The Global Journal”
- I Joined JoClub at 3AM.
- Journaling: The Mental Health MVP During the Pandemic
- Motivation Ebook
- Self-Awareness Ebook
- Love & Relationships Prompts Ebook
- Manifesting: It Actually Works.
- What Journaling Has Meant in 2020